A Brief Aside to those who have Wondered . . .
I've had a comment or two about why I put so darn many links to other 'blogs and websites on my own weblog. The answer is ridiculously silly, actually.
When my last computer died early this year, I was stuck trying to recover all the Bookmarks from my last computer to transfer to the new one. As I struggled to pull them all together, I was struck by the fact that even if I did, I still wouldn't have them on the other computers I use (Julian's computer, my computer at work, etc.)
So it occurred to me that I could just as easily put my most-used bookmarks on my weblog and have them available through cyberspace, at whatever computer I may be at currently.
So don't just think of it as my 'blog -- it's also my cyberspace signpost to where I want to visit today.
So now you know.
~~JD~~