Day By Day



Friday, January 23, 2009

My Butt's In The Air . . .

. . . as you read this. Thanks to the Miracle of wireless Internet, I have access in San Antonio airport. The Pundit's taking it on the road this morning.

Got up at 4am, showered, took the bags to the car. Blood sugar is 87, so apparently I'm nervous about flying (again.) Much as I love to have my butt at 30,000 feet going 650 mph, it always makes me a bit nervous; US Airways notwithstanding. Actually, US Airways is very likely the safest airline to fly on. MUslims are boycotting it for some damned reason; plus they appear to have excellent pilots.

It makes me feel no better that I'm flying on American Airlines. Visions of 9-11 dance in my head. Peachy.

Plane's scheduled to depart at 7:00am and arrive in Chicago at 10:00. I should be able to connect when I get to my hotel (I hope.) Updates as they happen.

~~JD~~

No comments: