Arts-ing and Crafts-ing for Fun, Profit, and Influencing People

Ariane is convinced I'm going through a mid-life crisis lately. It's not a really big or nasty change of life for me. I'm not fooling around on her; I don't want a hair plug transplant, or a sports car; or even a motorcycle. (Well, I'd like the motorcycle, but that's a long-standing request.) My problem is . . . . I've taken up Arts & Crafts.
No, Really!!!
I've discovered this little artsy-craftsy nook in my soul that yearns to make cute little things for people. Why now, I dunno; it just **IS**, for lack of a better explanation. Above is one of my earliest attempts at making nameplates for everyone in my office (a hobby my supervisor is both thrilled with and highly encourages) is shown above. She requested Pink as her primary color with green trim; and it turned out fairly well, if I do say so myself. (I just wished Tanisha had a shorter last name!)
No comments:
Post a Comment