Documenting the Adventures of the Long Family in Texas . . . and beyond.

The city of San Antonio Texas. The obvious allusion is that there's a Storm brewing; but it's more like an earthquake.
Allegedly Scribbled B y:
J.D. Long
on or about
Saturday, September 10, 2005
Category Hurricane Katrina
2 comments:
Super Comedians storm the desert
Yes! And No! Here's another example of something that I'm incredibly excited about even though I ... Jerry Seinfeld, Dave Chappelle, and Chris Rock are just some of the many Super Comedians (similar to a super model, but fatter and funnier) that will be performing at the first-ever The Comedy Festival in Las Vegas , November 17-20.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a online play poker poker pokerstrategie site. It pretty much covers online play poker poker pokerstrategie related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Hey have a great day, I'll be back to see yours again too. :)
Post a Comment