Just In Case Anyone was Concerned . . .
I'm fine.
Work is extremely busy, and school is chaotic as I'm struggling to re-adapt to a school schedule. I'm taking 8 hours (Microbiology and Anatomy & Physiology) so it's a bit intense. Ariane's carrying a full load this semester, so she's as busy as she can be as well. Julian got a firt-place mark (a "1") at the UIL Violin competition last weekend. He's now first chair in his orchestra. This week he's escorting Japanese exchange students around San Antonio -- his Japanese is THAT good after less than a year of classes.
Plus, just to keep things interesting, both the washing machine broke and my cellphone/PDA crashed in the last week. Lots of work to do to fix those items.
And taxes, of course.
So, I'm swamped. When I get a minute to breathe, you'll be the first to know.
~~JD~~
1 comment:
Hi there^^
Looks like you guys are busy^^
I am struggling with my japanese lessons as well (books ... x_x)
But at least school's easier than ever... XD
Anyway, I'm taking a bit of my free time during my vacation to go on the internet, see you soon, I'll call soon (if I can...) ^^
Post a Comment