Day By Day



Friday, June 02, 2006

God is Gracious, God is Truly Good

Or, as we say in South Texas, . . .


YEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!


I got the job.

The GOOD job -- the one where I run the clinic, for a substantial pay increase (almost 25% greater than my last pay rate)


YEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!





Plus Julian is leaving next Thursday for two weeks in Japan as an exchange student.

Julian!

Exchange Student!

JAPAN!!!



I'm so damned proud of that kid!

~~JD~~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Japan. That kid sure is something!!

I've got this mate who a couple years agocame back from living over there and working as an English teacher, he keeps saying I should go while I'm young. It'll be good for me.

I'm not ashamed to admit I would be scared of that. New country, new language (!) new job. yikes.

Talking of jobs: well done mate. Things are looking up. Maybe there's something in this praying lark. hmmm.

take care

-Rob ricochet1980

Anonymous said...

Gald to hear the news about your new job. Congratulations!

And also wonderful news for your traveling kid! An amazing opportunity for him.

Anonymous said...

woooh Nihon e iku ka na ?
ii da yo Julian ni wa, are wa omoshiroi kedo totemo muzukashii da :)
ganbatte yo itoko-chan =)


What a chance he has to go to Japan, mate that's gonna be really interesting, bu quiete hard as well, the language and the habits, wooh I wish I could go as well :(

Anyway, good luck Julian, hope you'll have fun over there, see ya in two years:)