Documenting the Adventures of the Long Family in Texas . . . and beyond.
And I still miss her -- every single damned day.
Five points if you can identify this post's author in that picture.
I'll be off the grid this weekend as I travel to Dallas for my Dialysis Certification.
~~JD~~
Allegedly Scribbled B y:
J.D. Long
on or about
Friday, May 23, 2008
Category Family Things
2 comments:
JD...I downloaded this picture, as it is another lost family masterpiece and noticed your date of May 1971 as the title. I know you appreciate accuracy in your family archiving and wanted to let you know you are a couple of years off on this one. The little dude, bottom, right is me looking to be about 16 months old which would date the picture in May of 1973 since I was born 1/10/72. Hope all is well. Still enjoying the blogs...JG
Jon!
I'll take your word for it. This picture was taken the same day as the infamous "Kimbie Picture" of you running in the backyard and laughing at the camera -- note the same clothing.
I'm in the process of converting ALL my old photos from the 70's into digital pictures, and when I find these old negatives, this picture will get a better treatment. I'll be sure to send you copies when I get done.
Good to hear from you!
~~JD~~
Post a Comment