Wednesday Evening, 1.2 Miles

Mileage:: 1.2 Miles
AM Glucose: 103
Weight Loss: 20 pounds
I've been cutting back on the walking like the doctor ordered. I walk every 2nd or third day; just enough to keep the glucoses down and the muscles toned. (Such as they are.) I have a follow-up appointment tomorrow, and tomorrow morning is my last antibiotic (Cipro). Frankly, Cipro is a far better antibiotic than Keflex from my standpoint. Kelfex is to Cipro as a Camaro is to a Mercedes 500SL. They both do the job well and have plenty of power, but the Mercedes is the far superior car to ride in. Much less harsh, and far more refined.
I had two whole days off today and yesterday, and on Ariane's orders spent the day resting, watching TV, and trying hard NOT to pick up work.
It felt really good, too.
First time since the surgery I don't have a nagging pain somewhere -- that's a real good feeling. Working a double tomorrow, so I better get ot bed.
~~JD~~
No comments:
Post a Comment