Day By Day



Sunday, May 20, 2007

Blog Updates

A couple of new things to the old 'blog here, in my never-ending quest to make my 'blog look more and more like Homer Simpson's.

The first is a Playlist from Imeem .com, which is a lot more than just a list of songs of whatever I'm listening to today. You can double-click on the green "Play" button to actually listen to the Playlist in it's entirety (assuming you have a set of speakers and a sound card available to your computer.) Alternately, you can click any one of the single selections noted there and start listening with that particular one. And from time to time I'll be changing the playlists as well -- I've already started working on the Christmas Playlist.

And you know how I love Christmas Music . . . .


The other new item is my joining a webring, which is a collection of (somewhat) like-minded 'blogs. This webring is called the Texas Connection, and has a list of other 'blogs from Texas for your perusal.

Or in Mike Workman's case, something to do while you're pretending to work, Bubba.

Enjoy!

~~JD~~

No comments: