Friday's Feast!
Appetizer: On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you look forward to your birthday?
Negative the square root of Pi. Can't stand them.
Soup: What is one word you don’t like the sound, spelling, or meaning of?
Don't think there is one. Every word has a root origin, which is just as fascinating as a detective novel to me.
Salad: Do you wear sunglasses when you’re outside? If so, what does your current pair look like?
Constantly -- keeps the eye strain to a minimum when driving -- and I drive a LOT. I have a small oval pair of serengeti drivers I'm wearing currently. The back-ups are wayfarers that make me look like the lost Blues Brother.
Main Course: If you were to write a book, to whom would you dedicate it?
I **am** writing a book. I'll let you know on that one -- most likely my wife.
Dessert: Name a beverage that you enjoy.
Tea is the perfect beverage. It enhances everything's flavor that you drink it with, and the caffeine doesn't make you jumpy like coffee does. I worke in a British Labor Ward in Belgium when I was in the Army for four years, and they beat the taste of coffee out of me there. Tea is the only truly civilized drink, you know.
~~JD~~
No comments:
Post a Comment