Friday's Feast!

Appetizer: Name a great website you would recommend to others.
Hmmm . . . let's see.
For news, The Drudge Report is the original and still the best.
For Space Geekiness, it's Space.Com -- lots of good space flight and astronomy stuff.
For ComicBooks, it's Comic Book Resources, an excellent series of columns and references.
For Commentary, Captain's Quarters is informed, thoughtful commentary. For a bit of caterwauling and the occasional bomb-throwing, And Rightly So! is a hoot!
And for sheer fun, Atom Smasher's Road Sign Generator is a lot of fun. make your own road signs for your blog or e-mails.
Soup: On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how often do you dream at night?
"1" -- Rarely, if ever. Since I figured out how to interactively dream and change the outcome of my dreams while I'm still asleep, I don't remember any of them lately.
Salad: Did you have a pet as a child? If so, what kind and what was its name?
My family had cats and dogs as long as I can remember. My first dog was a beagle, "Lucky Lou." My favorite cat was named 'Chipper" because of his chipmunk like markings.
Main Course: If you had the chance to star in a commercial, what would you choose to advertise?
Actually, I've had the chance to star in commercials for my business (when I had a limousine company.) It was radio, but you'd be surprised how many people listen to radio and recognize your voice.
Dessert What is your favorite kind of hard candy?
Starlight Mints are the ONLY kind of hard candy I'll eat. They hold a lot of fond memories of Christmases Past for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment