Friday's Feast!
Appetizer: If you were a dog, what breed would you be, and why?
Well. let's see -- I'm 6'3", and 300 pounds, and tend to dominate any room I walk into -- I'd probably be a Great Dane.
Soup: What does the color purple make you think of?
Oprah Winfrey and Danny Glover -- I didn't care for the movie, though.
Salad: Approximately how long does it take you to get ready each morning?
This morning was pretty typical. I have to test my blood sugar, make the bed, shave my head, shower, and get dressed -- 25 minutes not counting toilet time.
Main Course: How many cousins do you have, and are you close to them?
For First Cousins, let's see; four Gertsmeier cousins, two Shurrs, and two Miller cousins -- that's eight. Second Cousins -- I've lost count -- roughly fifteen. Neices and nephews -- seven. I'd say about half of these I'm closer to than my own sisters, and the other half about as close as my sisters.
Dessert: Take your initials (first, middle, last) and come up with something else those letters could stand for. (Example: SFO = Sweet Funny Otter)
I've never understood the amusement of making fun of someone's name. I suppose that comes from growing up the funny looking kid that always got teased.
How depressing!
~~JD~~
2 comments:
I love the photos of your family!! Clever. What a great feast this week.
Aw darn I forgot this today! I wasn't home this am to look for it and do it. Oh well...next week.
Post a Comment