Friday's Feast!
Appetizer: When was the last time you received a surprise in the mail, and what was it?
My income tax check was pretty good last year.
Soup: If you could have a summer and/or winter home, where would you want it to be?
St. John, The U.S. Virgin Islands -- year round 80 degrees, and no income tax.
Salad: Pick one: pineapple, orange, banana, apple, cherry.
I actually have half a pineapple in my lunch bag right now -- what's that tell you?
Main Course: Describe the nicest piece of clothing that you own.
I just bought new underwear last week, and they're nice and soft. Other than that, I don't notice my clothes much.
Dessert: If you could forget one whole day from your life, which day would you choose to wipe from your memory?
Why would you do that? Can not much be learned from both the bad, as well as the good?
~~JD~~
5 comments:
Nice Feast!
yum yum yum, I'm a meetin' you for lunch if you've got pineapple!
no income tax??? now that's what I wanted!hehehe!my FF is at Hobbies and Such
Nothing like nice, soft underwear! :) Too true on your dessert! Happy Friday!
Hey, can't fault good underwear.
Happy Friday! :)
Post a Comment