Day By Day



Thursday, January 10, 2008

Friday's Feast!




Appetizer: What is your middle name? Would you change any of your names if you could? If so, what would you like to be called?


My middle name is David, who was "The man after God's own heart." My first name is John, "The disciple Jesus loved." My last name is Long, which means "that which endures." That means my name is "The disciple Jesus loved; a man after God's own heart, who endures." So, no, I don't think I'd change any of my names.

That being said, I'd like to be called Pedro. "Just don't call me late for dinner."





Soup: If you were a fashion designer, which fabrics, colors, and styles would you probably use the most?

If I were a fashion designer, I'd use Black Holes and Interstellar Gas in all my designs, because if I WAS a fashion designer, the entire universe would have shifted on it's axis and be spiraling down towards destruction.

Salad: What is your least favorite chore, and why?

Dis-impacting the cat. She just won't stay still; and my finger's too big to really be effective.

Main Course: What is something that really frightens you, and can you trace it back to an event in your life?

It used to be death, but then I died once, so I got over that. I really can't think of anything right now.

Dessert: Where are you sitting right now? Name 3 things you can see at this moment.

You want me to tell you what I'm wearing too?

The living room. The laptop's on my lap; the kitten's at my feet; and Fred Thompson's on the television. (I wish he'd get down off the television; he's gonna hurt himself if he falls.)

Oh; and a strawberry daiquiri in my hand; but you guessed that from my answers, right?

~~JD~~

18 comments:

maiylah said...

funny Friday's Feast post! :)
loved it!

My Friday's Feast post

Mitchypoo said...

Very funny soup! Happy feasting! Like the music.

Anonymous said...

Great feast you got here! Pedro is a nice name:)Come visit me

Natalie said...

Ew to the salad. LOL! Enjoy your daiquiri!

Gabriel said...

Nice feast! Poor Fred Thompson, though. Is he still running for Prez?

Mine's up as well, link is here.

Happy FF!

MiLeT said...

you got an interesting design.

mine is also up!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful feast! Loved your soup Pedro ;) Happy Friday.

Becky said...

dis-impacting...that's my new word of the day ;D

Happy Feasting.

Susanna said...

Well I would say that is a pretty awesome name! Enough info about the cat though! Happy Friday

Patti said...

Haha! Great feast!! Are we nursing a hangover this morning, Pedro? ;)

Your name has great meaning. Oh! And I'd get rid of the cat!

Have a super weekend!

Izzybella said...

Very amusing feast, though
"dis-impacting" has created a new and disturbing visual.

San Antonio is beautiful btw-one of my favorite places to visit.

Michelle said...

Fun feast there! How was the daquiri?

Anonymous said...

um, doing what to the cat? poor cat! haha
Mine's here

Allison said...

Love your feast, especially your soup!!!!

Come Visit!

peppylady (Dora) said...

You made me laugh we have a cat name Ziggy.
If you get time stop buy sometime.

Sherry Lewis said...

Great feast, Pedro! Love the music on your site, and I envy your daiquiri.

**"Liza"** said...

great feast here..;) I like you soup very funny indeed1
Have a great weekend!
Mine is up too

Unknown said...

Great feast!
I love your soup. LOL!

Feel welcome to visit my feast at my blog

Laane on the World

Have a great weekend!!!