Friday's Feast!
Appetizer:
What is your favorite kind of cereal?
Frosted Flakes, but they are surprisingly bad for my diabetes. Raisin Bran is a close second, though, but it's astonishing how much sugar they cram into these cereals! So I'm learning to love Cheerios all over again.
Soup: When was the last time you purchased something for your home, what was it, and in which room did it go?
We just moved two weeks ago, so there was a lot of housecleaning and new furniture involved. We got a new couch and coffee table for the living room; a new TV (the other one was 10 years old and ungodly-heavy!); and two papasan chairs for the study. They're great for reading.
Salad: What is the funniest commercial you’ve ever seen?
I couldn't tell you. It was hilarious; but it was so funny, I still don't remember what they were advertising.
Main Course: Make up a name for a company by using a spice and an animal (example: Cinnamon Monkey).
Eeeew! It sounds like we're going to eat them; and all I can think of is "Candied Kitten." Eeeeww!
Dessert: Fill in the blank: I haven’t ______ since ______.
Oh boy; here we go. I wondered when we'd get back to the fill- in- the- blanks.
I haven’t danced since day before yesterday.
I haven’t sang since this morning.
I haven’t had ice cream since I can't remember when.
I haven’t washed my hands since three minutes ago (I'm a nurse, and I'm at work).
I haven’t had a good long walk since I sprained my knee last week.
Click HERE for previous Friday's Feasts!
~~JD~~
No comments:
Post a Comment