Friday's Feast!
<
Appetizer: Who was the last person you hugged?
My wife. We do that a lot.
Soup: Share a beauty or grooming trick or tip with us.
Shave your head. You'll never have a bedhead or a bad hair day agin.
Salad: What does the color yellow make you think of?
Safety. And Custard. And perhaps really safe custard.
Main Course: If you were to make your living as a photographer, what subject would your pictures revolve around?
Trees, or the moon. Animals and people don't stay put long enough; which is a pretty good sociological commentary on our society.
Dessert: What was the longest book you ever read?
The Stand, by Stephen King. I tried War and Peace, but Dostoyevsky makes me sleepy. And Margaret Mitchell's Gone With The Wind really lacks something without Clark Gable.
Click HERE for previous Friday's Feasts!
~~JD~~
6 comments:
I'll leave the head-shaving to you!
Great feast!
That's a nice grooming trick! ROFL! Nice feast:)
Happy Friday. HOpe your knee is doing ok.
Well, you have to imagine Clark Gable is there. LOL!
You can find my feast at:
Laane on the World
Have a great weekend!!!
Yes, I agree on the moving subjects! And I love your grooming hit!
Poor Hubby tried the shaving thing once...I kinda freaked. Hey, he didn't warn me!! Just came downstairs bald!
Safe custard. The best kind.
Happy Friday! :)
Post a Comment