Friday's Feast

Appetizer: Invent a new flower; give it a name and describe it.
How in the world anyone could ever improve on the Bluebonnet (the state flower of Texas), I don't know!
Soup: Name someone whom you think has a wonderful voice.
Speaking Voice; James Earl Jones. Singing Voice; Nichole Nordeman.
Salad: On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how clean do you keep your car?
Five or six, maybe. I wash my car twice a year, whether it needs it or not. I vacuum it almost every week, and wash the windows frequently. "Too Clean" cars get stolen here in south Texas.
Main Course: How do you feel about poetry?
Not bad, how about you?
If you scroll down a post or two, you'll see one I "wrote" about Bozo the Clown; which is a scary thought.
Dessert: What was the last person/place/thing you took a picture of?
The sun setting over San Antonio. Here it is.
~~JD~~
No comments:
Post a Comment