Friday's Feast!
Appetizer: Name something you would categorize as weird.
Pedophilia. That's TOO Weird -- those people need help -- or prison time.
Soup: What color was the last piece of food you ate?
It was a Subway Philly Beefsteak sandwich; so brown.
Salad: On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy being alone?
About a 9. I grew up alone to a large extent, and learned to appreciate solitude.Main Course: Fill in the blank: I will _________ vote for ___________ in _______.
I'm sorry, I don't understand the question. The only way I can make this work is to either reveal my vote, or disparage someone else's -- neither of which I want to do.
Dessert: Describe your sleeping habits.
T-shirt and old, ragged, sweat pants I got for Christmas 12 years ago. Almost always sleep on my right side and on my stomach. Can sleep through any amount of noise, temperature changes, lighting, or other distractions. Would sleep ten hours a day if I could spare the time; but usually get only 4-5 hours.
Friday's Feast is a weekly meme brought to us by Susie at http://www.fridaysfeast.com. People sign up for her email alerts and every Friday AM we go to her site to get the week’s questions.
~~JD~~
4 comments:
yah, pedophilia is really weird. pedophiles should really get help or they should be really send to prison.
my feast is now served too. hope you can check it out.
http://www.womenxplore.com/2008/04/feast-one-hundred-eighty-eight.html
Happy FF!!
Mine is up now!
http://vien26.blogspot.com
Definitely agree on the appetizer... what is wrong with those people?
Love your response to the main course... most are answering very generically or avoiding an answer altogether as you have. My vote is private and I really would rather not know how others are voting!
Have a great weekend and come join my feast if you can:
Just Some Thoughts
You could have escaped by:
I will vote for flowers in may. LOL!
Welcome to party at my feast ::here::
Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment