Friday's Feast!
Feast One Hundred & Seventy Nine (from February 15th, 2008, one that I missed -- no feast this week, "The Chef is Busy!")
Appetizer: Name one thing that is unique about you.
I can sleep on demand for prolonged periods. I've slept through construction, traffic, and a Scud raid in Saudi Arabia. I can also conversely stay awake for prolonged periods when I really want to. I attribute it all to being a Nurse.
Soup: Fill in the blank: My favorite _________ is __________ but I like _________ too.
My favorite food is lobster, but I like steak, too.
My favorite pets are cats, but I like dogs, too.
My favorite ice cream is mint chocolate chip, but I like vanilla, too.
My favorite TV show is "Battlestar Galactica", but I like "Flip That House" too.
My favorite time to sleep is an afternoon nap in the sun, but I like nighttime, too.
Salad: What type of wood do you have for your home’s furnishings?
Hey -- I live in Texas. Everything's Oak here. That's just the way it is.
Main Course: Who do you talk to most often on the phone?
Nobody. The only time I use the phone is to communicate with my wife or son, or to get work from my Nursing Agency. I can let a telephone ring for hours and never feel compelled to answer it.
Dessert: What level of responsibility do you have in your job?
I'm responsible for the care of 12 patients at a time, and the supervision of the three dialysis technicians who care for them. So, mid-level management with hands-on aspects.
~~JD~~
No comments:
Post a Comment