Day By Day



Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy . . .

I'm in the middle of a hot gig this week -- working 13-hour days for a major hospital in downtown San Antonio. It's a unique kind of place -- the hospital occupies a skyscraper built in the 1930's -- so art deco decor is the rule.

Here's the view outside my window -- eighteen stories up on the Ortho ward. (ICU and Surgery are on top on the 23rd floor.)

And I'm making money hand over fist doing it -- but have very little time to post while I'm doing it. (I should be in bed right now!) In the meantime -- here's a picture of the bathroom -- with Italian marble walls and ceramic floors. Absolutely awesome. (You should see the Art Deco sprinklers!)


I'll give you a tour when I get a second.


~~JD~~

No comments: