Day By Day



Friday, July 27, 2007

Friday's Feast!

Appetizer: Describe a toy you remember from your childhood.

Teddy Bar; a hand-me-down from my cousin Nancy. Still hav it 50 years later.

Soup: On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest) how observant are you?


SCARY observant -- like a graduate of the 'Batman School of Technology." I know when papers are disturbed on my desk.

Salad: Where would you rather be at this very moment?


St. Thomas, the U.S. Virgin Islands. I'd love to live there. They actually have two hospitals and three dialysis clinics there, so I could find work. Maybe someday.

Main Course: When was the last time you learned something new?

I use a PC. I learn something new every day. Plus I'm finishing my RN at school, so it's pretty much a daily thing.

Dessert: Fill in the blank: I have ____________ but I haven’t ____________.

I have saved a life, but I haven't flown on the Space Shuttle (yet.)

~~JD~~

4 comments:

Judy said...

Happy Friday. It wouldn't surprise me if you don't get that trip on the space shuttle one day! And, St. Thomas sounds wonderful... good luck on maybe finding work there :-)

Anonymous said...

wow, I would love to be an RN--best wishes to you!!

Alison said...

Great feast! I'd love to visit St. Thomas - maybe one day. Happy Friday!

Kwizgiver said...

Batman School of Technology, huh? ;-)

I enjoyed your feast.
Allison