Day By Day



Friday, November 02, 2007

Friday's Feast!



Appetizer: How much money do you plan to spend this upcoming holiday season?

About $400.00. I'm almost done with my holiday shopping, though.

Soup: What was the last television show you watched, and was it good?

That's easy -- I watch so little TV, it has to be good or I don't watch it. We're buying a house, so I watch Flip This House on A&E all the time. Plus I watch the NASA TV Channel all the time. I just watched a show on Discovery about going to mars; and Finding Nemo is on right now. not a stinker in the bunch.

Salad: If you had to paint the walls of your living room tomorrow, what color would you choose?

If we get this house, I will have to paint the walls of my living room tomorrow. We're thinking about a soft beige or khaki -- maybe a robin's egge blue, depending on the furniture.

Main Course: Name something clever or practical you have thought of that should be invented, but hasn’t yet.

Actually, I've already blogged about this HERE about four months ago. Why in the world Wal-Mart doesn't sell E-85 gasoline/alcohol mix and then also sell conversions to use the fuel in their auto sections is beyond me. They'd have a ready-made customer base and be able to say they're saving their customers money while decreasing oil usage 85%.

Shame they don't do it.

Dessert: List 3 things you would like to receive as gifts this upcoming holiday season.

Soloflex.

Stationary biciycle.

Motorcycle. Not too big; a 500 cc or so would be fine.

~~JD~~

No comments: