Friday's Feast!

Appetizer: What was your first “real” job?
I was a bag boy at Costas Foods in Valparaiso Indiana my senior Year of high School, but I quit as soon as it started snowing. It was just too hard to get the carts in the ice and snow, and I worked until 11pm.
Soup: Where would you go if you wanted to spark your creativity?
There is much wisdom in these videos, grasshopper . . . listen to the refrain for your answer. Disco grooves, baby.
Salad: Complete this sentence: I am embarrassed when…
I am embarrassed when I find myself naked in church when my pants catch fire.
I am embarrassed when there is no blood in my refrigerator and Dracula comes to visit.
I am embarrassed when my cats attack the mailman.
I am embarrassed when I watch "That 70's Show" -- it's so stupid.
I am embarrassed when communist insurgents eat all the peanut butter in the house.
Main Course: What values did your parents instill in you?
Nothing whatsoever. Mostly everything I learned from my parents were negatives so I wouldn't be like them. Don't whine. Don't procrastinate. Don't sleep around. Don't make excuses. Don't be married nine times. True story.
No, honestly, I can't think of a thing.
Dessert: Name 3 fads from your teenage years.
Just three? Gosh. let's see: Bell bottoms, paisley prints, and Arthur Fonzarelli. You get to guess the decade. But just to make it interesting, all of my answers to the previous questions also answer this question in some way.
As Fonzie says, "Make like Charlie Chan and Be a detective. Woah!"
~~JD~~
No comments:
Post a Comment