Friday's Feast!

Appetizer: What is your favorite carnival/amusement park ride?
Ferris Wheel; no question. Merry-Go-Round is a close second. Third would be that thing that spins really fast and drops the bottom out, pinning you to the sides by centrifugal force. My son still remembers vividly the time I took him on THAT one. (Heh.)
Soup: How do you react in uncomfortable social situations?
In the words of Louie Anderson, "Hand me that gun."
Actually, I start watching the other people in that situation. Their body language will tell you a lot about what's going on.
Salad: On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy discussing deep, philosophical topics?
Does anyone enjoy discussing deep, philosophical questions unless you're a philosophy professor and paid to do it? The only deep, philosophical question that really means anything is the state of your salvation with God; everything else is pseudo-intellectual nonsense and wastes time.
Main Course: Did you get a flu shot this year? If not, do you plan to?
The last time I got a flu shot was 1987, and I spent a week in the hospital with pneumonia. They damn near intubated me and put me on the respirator. Since I stopped taking the flu shots, I haven't had the flu.
Dessert: Approximately how many hours per week do you spend watching television?
About 4+, but it's things like News Channels, Weather Channel, Discovery, A&E, or the NASA channel. Plus if there's an old rerun of Star Trek on somewhere, I'm there. I haven't watched network TV regularly since the early 90's.
`~JD~~
No comments:
Post a Comment