Friday's Feast!
Appetizer: Which snack do you like to get when you go to the movies?
Raisinets. Popcorn is too much carb for my diabetes, but I love it anyway -- maybe once a year.
Soup: What year did you start using the internet?
1997, as the bookmark for my Drudge Report will proudly attest.
Salad: What is your first name in Pig Latin? (Here’s how to speak it if you don’t already know!)
And "How" would I pronounce my name online -- in a "written method" ???
My name is French is Jean -- in German is Johan -- in Hebrew is Yohannon.
Main Course: Name something you are picky about.
HAH! Just one thing? Fergeddaboudit -- I'm picky about everything.
Dessert: Fill in the blanks: I ____ ____ yesterday and I ____ ____ today.
I danced for my patients yesterday and I fell down today.
I rented an apartment yesterday and I tried to buy a house today.
I worked like a dog 16 hours yesterday and I am doing it again today.
I organized my workspace yesterday and I am bored to tears today.
I slept like a log yesterday and I need more sleep today.
~~JD~~
2 comments:
Nice Friday/Saturday blog! I just had a pampering day at the spa, with a nice masaage, manicure/pedicure! Hope you are having a great weekend! Stop by my blog if you can!
Deb
I enjoyed reading your blog! Hope you are having a great weekend! stop by my blog if you get a chance!
Deb
Post a Comment