Day By Day



Friday, December 14, 2007

Friday's Feast!



Appetizer: Make up a word and give us its definition.

BURGLEFARTZ (Burr'-gull-fahrtz) (n) An unintended bodily function noise made when one is trying to be exceptionally quiet. (Example: As I snuck into the house late one Saturday night, my burglefartz woke up the dog, who began to bark.)

Soup: What is currently your favorite song?


Anything from the Vince Guaraldi Trio's soundtrack of "A Charlie Brown Christmas."

Salad: What’s at the top of your Christmas wish list this year?

Countdown Creations Apollo 11 Spacesuit Replica mentioned previously, there's always an Electric Lawnmower

I had one of these when we lived in Indiana, and they are GREAT! No pollution; no gasoline or oil, no fumes, and very quiet.

Main Course: Name a scent that reminds you of someone special in your life.

Baking bread always reminds me of my grandmother Isobel Shurr. She always made the very best dinner rolls for Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners.

Dessert: Who is someone on television that you feel probably shouldn’t be, and why?

Jerry Springer. He has no redeeming social or moral qualities. There's a very hot corner of hell reserved for him for the lives he's destroyed.

~~JD~~

2 comments:

SaoirseDaily2 said...

I met Jerry Springer once. It was nice to learn he is devoted to his handicapped child who travels everywhere with him and he also gives to many charities in his local area. I guess he shows fills a need for weird people. Have a fun filled weekend.

Unknown said...

Since Fridays feast is closed today, I decided to do last weeks MEME since I was on vacation! Come take a look!

Have a great Holiday!