I'm Baaaaaack! Miss Me?
Heh. Like I actually Went somewhere or something . . .
That "thing" I was dying to tell you about two weeks ago . . . will not be happening. We found a fantastic little house that we were bidding on but couldn't make the financing happen. We tried VHA as well as conventional financing, but one thing or another conspired to make it not happen. That was a shame, because we're really really ready to get out of the apartment scene. Fortunately, it was also a good learning experience, because we learned all the paperwork we needed (and which I have safely ensconced away for future applications) and we're already pre-approved for our next loan, which should be in the early summer when we've saved up a better down payment.
So we didn't get the cute little house; but we're ahead of the game for next time.
~~JD~~
1 comment:
Well don't get down about this. Look at the market right now- consider everything thats happening. It's tougher to get a house these days. I bet by next summer things will have settled down a little. The paperwork is just incredible isn't it? So much and for what????
LOL
Good luck will catch yah next time.
Post a Comment