Day By Day



Thursday, March 06, 2008

Friday's Feast!




Appetizer: If you could be any current celebrity for one whole week, who would you want to be?

Jerry Springer. I'd spend the week apologizing for my television show to everyone who's ever been on it; fire all my staff; and retire to a desert island where I could never bother anyone again. My second choice is of similar mind; Bozo the Clown!

Soup: On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how much do you enjoy talking on the phone?

The square root of negative 2. I will let the damned thing ring for hours rather than answer a telephone. I have to force myself to answer it at work. It's almost always someone I didn't really want to talk to.

Salad: Name a charitable organization to which you have donated (or would like to).

My church, of course. The Marine Corps Scholarship fund gives college scholarships to the children of fallen Marines.

Main Course: What is a food you like so much you could eat it every single day for a month?

Sherbet. My wife's quiche. Mint chocolate chip ice cream. Chocolate Mousse.

Dessert: Have you or anyone in your family had the flu this year?

Nope. My son had a bad cold in December, but we all dose up on Vitamin C and use ZICAM nasal spray at the first sign of the sniffles -- works like a charm every time.

~~JD~~

4 comments:

Judy said...

Happy Friday. We just discovered Zicam (we used the gel swabs) and it was amazing how quickly DH's cold went away. And Vitamin C... oh yeah. Works like a charm!

Have a great weekend!

Patti said...

I'm going to have to try your prevention techniques. We've all had a horrible flu season here.

Your main course made me hungry ... for quiche and mint chocolate chip ice cream! :)

Happy Friday!

Gabriel said...

Mint chocolate chip ice cream!!! That I could live on for weeks...

Please come visit mine. Happy FF!

Unknown said...

I love your appetizer. LOL!


You can find my feast at:

Laane on the World

Have a great weekend!!!