Friday's Feast!
Appetizer: What does the color dark green make you think of?
Forests. Wood-elves. J.R.R. Tolkien. Avocados. St. Patrick's Day. Guacamole. Seaweed.
Soup: How many cousins do you have?
Eight first cousins on the Shurr side; I lost count of the second cousins at sixteen. Two first cousins on the Long side (that I know of), and one second cousin. What's that -- twenty-seven?
Salad: On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how honest are you?
As a lifetime Average, about 70%. This year, 99%. Today, 100%. I strive for 100%, because I had a problem with "telling stories" as a kid that it's taken me years to live down. Besides, it's easier to tell the truth than keep track of the lies.
Main Course: Name something that is truly free.
Air. Sleep. Dreams. Salvation. The song in your heart.
Dessert: Using the letters in the word SPRING, write a sentence.
Silly Puppy runs in neighbor's greenery.
Some people read Investor's (Business Daily) nearly gladly.
Should papa really intensify natural gardening?
Some people realize international neighbors grandstand.
~~JD~~
No comments:
Post a Comment