Day By Day



Thursday, March 20, 2008

Friday's Feast!



Appetizer: Given the choice, would you prefer to live in the country or in the city?

Oh, the city, definitely. I've always wanted to live in a big city. If I could figure out a way around the parking problem, I'd move into downtown San Antonio in a heartbeat.

span style="font-weight:bold;">Soup: Who is the cutest kid you know?

My son Julian looked exactly like the Pinocchio character in the Disney cartoon at 18 months old. That's pretty cute. Oddly enough, he has a cat that looks a LOT like Pinocchio's cat, too.

Salad: Fill in the blank: I couldn’t believe it when I heard . . .

I couldn’t believe it when I heard the Space Shuttle crashed.

I couldn’t believe it when I heard my wife say "I Do."

I couldn’t believe it when I heard my newborn son cry for the first time.

I couldn’t believe it when I heard my father was dying.

I couldn’t believe it when I heard the Lord call me home.

Main Course: If you could star in a commercial for one of your favorite products, which one would you want to advertise?

Actually, I did one make a couple of commercials for the local radio station when I owned my limousine business. Celebrity most definitely has it's drawbacks in that respect.

Dessert: What type(s) of vitamins and/or supplements do you take on a regular basis?

I take two multivitamins every morning, based on the idea that most studies obout "Recommended Daily Requirements" were based on studies of people who were starving to death -- and most multivitamins have just enough nutrients to keep you alive.

So I double them up.

I also take 2000 mg of Vitamin C every morning, and haven't had a cold or flu since 1996. Also I take 1200mg of Chostro-condroitin for my knees; and four fish oil tablets for my cholesterol.
That's about it. Happy Easter EveryBunny!

~~JD~~

11 comments:

Melli said...

I LOOOOOOOOOVE San Antonio! I am sO with you on that!

hehehe... couldn't make up your mind what to "not believe" huh? LOL!

Great feast! HAPPY EASTER!!!

Tina said...

Great salad...

Rach said...

Happy Easter :-)

Becky said...

too cute...

Happy Easter and Happy Feasting

Unknown said...

Isn't it fun to have a child with a pinokio resemblance?
One of my children was a look-a-like of Harry Potter.
The way people reacted. Hilarious!!!

I haven't been following you around... so you are following me. LOL!

You can find my feast at:

Laane on the World

Have a great weekend, a wonderful easter and an amazing spring!!!

Marsha said...

You thought of so many things for the salad and I couldn't come up with anything I thought appropriate to post. I loved your answers to that question!

Join me here if you can!

http://justme1947.blogspot.com/2008/03/friday-feast-184.html

Jolene said...

I may have to add Vit C to my list of supplements now!

Have a great day.

Patti said...

Great feast! Love your salad. What a great list! :) Happy Friday!

Anonymous said...

That's so funny about your son and his cat...
And you're so lucky to be living in Cali! Got friends over there & would love to visit someday soon:)

Happy to have feasted with you! Enjoy your weekend...

Anonymous said...

Fun answers! It was a great feast indeed. Happy easter to you too!

Anonymous said...

Great feast! I loved your salad. :)

Happy Easter.