Friday's Feast!
Appetizer: On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how much do you like your own handwriting?
I wouldn't know -- I can't READ my own handwriting. That's why I print.
Soup: Do you prefer baths or showers?
I grew up in a house without a working shower, but I take showers almost exclusively now, and have since I entered the Army many years ago. I can't remember the last time I had a bath.
Salad: What was the last bad movie you watched?
Hard to say -- so many of them are bad anymore; as Harlan Ellison likes to say, "90% of everything is crap." Probably Air Force One on TBS last weekend; but the last one I paid to see was the Love Bug remake with Lindsay Lohan last year.
Main Course: Name something you are addicted to and describe how it affects your life.
Ice cream and chocolate. I'm jonesing right now, actually. There's a reason we call Dairy Queens "Texas Stop Signs."
Dessert: Which instrument is your favorite to listen to?
Violin. I enjoy all instruments, but I love violins. Mu son plays the violin but will never let me listen to him practice, much to my dismay. (sigh)
~~JD~~
13 comments:
i love ice creams too over cakes and pastries..
nice feast!
Happy FF! I love violin too!
Hi JD. Great feast! I am also a chocoholic. My wife wants to cure me. I don't know if I want to be cured.
oh my ... ice cream and chocolates! am hungry now ... :)
happy friday!
How far along is your son in his violin lesson? Cause if he's just beginning... might be a better idea not to listen after all :P
Violin was one of several instruments I listed. And I do love ice cream, although it's not my addiction!
Have a great day and stop by my feast if you get a chance. I'm your next door neighbor over here in Louisiana!
Glad I don't live in TX...those stop signs would be the death of me!!
Great feast!
ahh see how fair is that to one in Germany to mention DQ?? huh???
Nice..
Happy Feasting.
I tend to print rather than write joined up as well!
What a great feast!
My friday's feast is ready for you at:
Laane on the World
Have a great weekend!
Hi! Nice appetizer!
How do i post my own friday feast to my blog?? Sorry new to this..
Hi Hoyt's! Thanks for stopping by!
You can get the Weekly Friday's Feast question at www.fridaysfeast.com. They are published every Thursday night about 10pm CDT (roughly midnight EST Friday).
Good Luck! Drop by again soon!
~~JD~~
Post a Comment