Day By Day



Wednesday, August 08, 2007

And . . . They're Off!

(Phew!) 68 hours of work last week, and 24 hours in 2 days this week. Finally, I got a breather. And It's Official -- we're off.

Julian and I are leaving on our Road Trip tomorrow morning, 5am (to avoid the rush-hour traffic in Austin, which is brutal.) Stops along the way include the Blue Star Cafe, which I've blogged about previously HERE.

Everthing else TBD. We havea plan, but it's subject to change. Right now he's being a pain -- I'm not sure a road trip of a week is a good idea, or that we'll last that long.

I'll be pseudo-live-blogging the trip as we go from the laptop and posting whenver we get to an internet connection. Stop By and watch the, uh . . . fun!

~~JD~~

1 comment:

Mike Sawin said...

Keep us posted on the progress of the road trip. I'll try to leave a comment every time! Godspeed and have fun.