Friday's Feast!
Appetizer: On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how polite are you?
You can't overestimate the effect being polite can have on a person. I try to be as polite as possible, although I've been known to be witheringly rude in reply to rude people. I'll say 7.5 here.
Soup: What was the last thing that made you laugh out loud?
Carlos Mencia. A lot of his stuff is way over the top lately, but his first season was incredibly funny.
Salad: Who is your favorite cartoon character?
My wife says I'm my own favorite cartoon character. Everything important I know in life I learned from Bugs Bunny.
Main Course: Tell about the funniest teacher you ever had.
His name was Dale Ciciora, and he taught History at Valparaiso High School in Valparaiso Indiana. He had us in gales of laughter most of the time (except tests, of course.) But like all good comedians, he seasoned the laughter with deep truths of life. I think mr. Ciciora was almost everyone's favorite teacher that way. I went back years later and told him so, and almost made him cry.
Dessert: Complete this sentence: I strongly believe that . . . .
I strongly believe that there is a God, and that he cares for me.
I strongly believe that President Bush means well, but is not hard enough on the people he entrusts wit positions of power.
I strongly believe that the moon was once made of Pistachio ice cream, but was stolen by aliens.
I strongly believe that there is no problem love cannot overcome.
I strongly believe that my grandchildren will walk and live on the Moon and Mars.
I strongly believe that squirrels are plotting the overthrow of mankind, but their mortal enemies, the raccoons, are styming their evil plots.
Thank God for raccoons!
~~JD~~
4 comments:
I hear ya on the squirrels and animals trying to take over. The squirrel and dog demolished my truck yesterday. I kid you not. I posted about it on my blog with pictures. I thought it was funny you mentioned that after what happened to my truck yesterday so I had to comment.
Have a great day!!
"Everything important I know in life I learned from Bugs Bunny"... love that!
Enjoyed your feast!
Your wife sounds funny!
Great feast!
Come on by, my feast is sitting on the table waiting for guests to arrive.
http://laurawilliamsmusings.blogspot.com/2007/08/friday-feast-154.html
you have a wonderful feast this week!! Have a great Friday.
Post a Comment