Day By Day



Friday, August 31, 2007

Ariane's Doing Fine, Thank You . . .

Ariane had her biopsy today, and was a real trooper about it. I stayed with her the whole time (except surgery, or course).






Ariane is mildly mollified by my taking pictures for the blog. (Don't tell her I posted them!) We arrived at 10 am after I worked a midnight shift the night before, so pardon me if I'm punchy -- I haven't slept yet.














Ariane came back after an hour and was pretty tired from the ordeal, but was out walking and ready to go home within an hour. We should have the results of the biopsy later next week (Labor Day Weekend, don't cha know?), but the two medical assistants who watched were strongly optimistic to us.
















Happy Ending!

~~JD~~

3 comments:

Dwight Williams said...

My best to Ariane!

Anonymous said...

Oh you 're going to pay for this when she sees her pictures!

J.D. Long said...

She already has. She was annoyed -- but she HATES having her picture taken, so I expected that. She got a little teary with the hand-holding picture, though, so it worked out well.

~~JD~~