Friday's Feast! -- September 14th, 2007
Appetizer: When was the last time you visited a hospital?
Pretty much daily -- I'm a nurse. I never go to hospitals when I'm off duty though -- I hate hospitals.
Soup: On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how ambitious are you?
Three. I'm ambitious for the safety and welfare of my family. Beyond that, I'm content.
Salad: Make a sentence using the letters of a body part. (Example: (mouth) My other ukelele tings healthily.)
Okay, you asked for it.
Under very unusual limitations, a friendly rattlesnake evinces no unusual laughter unless molested.
(Uvula, Frenulum. They're in your mouth. Look them up!)
Main Course: If you were to start a club, what would the subject matter be, and what would you name it?
The Curious George Fan Club. Nothing beats somethin' from the Oven like Hot Monkey Lovin'. (And what's that frog doing behind you, George?)
Dessert: What color is the carpet/flooring in your home?
Tan or beige; take your pick. We rent, though -- does that count? If my wife had her way, we'd have nothing but wood floors and Florentine Tiles -- someday, I guess.
~~JD~~
5 comments:
I'm with your wife...you need to let her have her way, NOW! LOL! Great feast! Happy Friday!
Your salad had me ROFL. And I'm a HUGE Curious George fan ... I want to join!! Happy Friday!! :)
What a great club idea! Your comment over at Friday's Feast caught my eye so I just had to check out your salad. Happy Feasting!
Wow what a salad - you have me stumped. I'm gonna have to look that up! Also, I love Curious George and so do my students. Could we join your club?
Great feast - thanks for visiting mine!
Wow now that was a salad my friend!!!
Great club..
have a great week..and thanks for visiting.
Post a Comment