Friday's Feast: September 28th, 2007
Appetizer: How are you today?
How am I What??? How am I getting to work?-- Driving. How am I eating breakfast -- with a spoon. How am I feeling -- with my fingertips, of course. Be specific.
Soup: Name 3 television shows you watch on a regular basis.
Anything that starts with the letters "CSI" or that's on the Discovery Channels. I truly may be Gil Grissom in real life without the encyclopedic knowledge of bugs.
Salad: What’s the scariest weather situation you’ve experienced?
Watching Hurricane Katrina sit just off the coast before it hit New Orleans two years ago. The storm was so big we could sit here and watch the cloud wall rotate all the way here in San Antone.
Main Course: If you could wake up tomorrow morning in another country, where would you want to be?
Sitting at the Carlsberg Bar about three blocks south of De Brouckere plaza in Brussell, Belgium with a sandwich and a nice, cold Elephant beer; watching the tourists go by. Brussells is where I met my wife, and my in-laws still live there. I plan to do that again real sooon in the near future, too.
Dessert: What do you usually wear to sleep?
It's 5:30 am; I'm wearing it now! Grey sweatpants, T-shirt, and flip-flops. Invariably, day-in-day-out.
~~JD~~
2 comments:
Great FF! Im from Dallas and miss it sooo much. We plan on visiting Brussels while over here too, sounds great!
scary salad--a foreboding sky is the scariest of all!! What a great feast you served this week.
Post a Comment