Day By Day



Thursday, September 06, 2007

Friday's Feast!

Appetizer: Using only one word, how does grocery shopping make you feel?

Serendipitous. How's that?


Soup: What is your favorite part about the season of Autumn?


That I live in South Texas, where it doesn't get cold. Seasonal Change is highly overrated.

Salad: Have you ever had any bad experiences online?

Oh yes. For some reason I tend to attract trolls and inflame them. I've had to rename myself to stay on a few boards I like. It's almost funny.

Main Course: Name three things that make you happy daily.

God; my Wife (the lovely and gracious Miss Mommy, whom I don't deserve), and my son, the Wonder Boy. What else do I need?

Dessert: What one household cleansing or organizing item would you not want to be without?

Febreze. If you have animals, you can't live without this stuff. Actually removes the smells, doesn't just mask them. Incredible stuff.

Eeewwwww! I'm having Febreze for Dessert! Eeeewwww! just, Eeeww!

~~JD~~
(rinses mouth out with Listerine . . . )

11 comments:

Bea said...

Beautiful main course. :-) Have a wonderful weekend!

Anonymous said...

OHH, love Febreeze. Liquid magic in a bottle!! Happy Friday!

Juzahlyn said...

yes I forgot about the febreeze..they keep the house smelling fresh..great feast

Mine's up too

Anonymous said...

I have dogs, but my chihuahua is epileptic so Fabreeze isn't something we can use. (It's a trigger)

Still, I understand the sentiment.

Anonymous said...

Hi there. Thanks for stopping by!

Febreze. Oh, yeah. Can't live without it. Esp. as one of the dogs gets older. (Ahem.)

Excellent feast!

Anonymous said...

ArF, WhooFF... Tasty treats you served up. I've heard that Febreeze is bad for critters, so I never let Mom use it. Did you hear that? Is it true? There's lots of us critters living here. BarK!

Anonymous said...

This is a scrumptious feast. I got a good laugh from your desert.

Happy weekend.

Hootin Anni said...

*giggles on the dessert* And we live even farther south, and the autumn air is still different than the soggy summer air.

LOVE YOUR APPETIZER!!! That was an ingenious recipe.

Mine's served, come and dine if you can.

Anonymous said...

Hi JD, I almost said Fabreeze, but went with the swiffer duster. lol.. Enjoyed your feast!

Zoooma said...

Well, I ain't about to check each and every Friday's Feast out there... but I'd be willing to be bet the national debt you're the only one who said "serendipitous" !!

And sure it gets cold in Texas, cold enough to snow!

Anonymous said...

Fun feast. happy Friday to ya and have a great weekend...